In partnership with our great sponsors such as Peter and Una seafood, Costa, Harvest Moon, La Villa wines, Devonport Food and wine and Drysdale, Elevated catering/ Pardon my French and Karen Doyle a long table event will be held at Providore place on March 13th showcasing the best produce on offer in Tasmania. An incredible Degustation dinner will be created by Karen Doyle (President of the Australian Culinary Association), Hussein Tas (Elevated catering), Benoit Marchand (Pardon my French).
Saturday 13th March
6pm for a 6:30pm Start
RSVP by the 1st March 2021
$135 per person includes matching complimentary wines with some courses
Bookings essential – email@example.com
Proceeds to the Warrawee women’s shelter in Ulverstone.
Information for the Evening:
• Please bring your entry ticket with you
• Entrance to the event is via the Market Square either from Oldaker or Best street entrance. Recommended carpark is the multi-story council carpark situated on the Best Street end.
• Providore Place is a large open space created with ventilation in mind for hot summer nights. There is a possibility the evening may cool down a little so we recommend adequate clothing during the dinner.
• The dinner is a set menu and has been created featuring Tasmanian produce where possible and most savoury dishes will include pork, fish, poultry, or beef. These are the items on the feature as well as harvest produce of the season such as fruit and vegetable, wine, and specialty items. If you have enquiries about dietary requirements it is essential that you contact us well in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will ask you to adhere to the current social distancing requirements in public places, that you do wash your hands regularly, cover your mouth when sneezing and coughing, and remain seated with your own group unless going to the bar to purchase alcohol. Please use the sanitising stations located around the room. To continue enjoying the freedom we, as Tasmanians enjoy, these strict requirements will need to be complied with by all patrons, with no exceptions.
• You will be given vouchers for drinks on arrival. It is also recommended you bring with you cash or card on the night to purchase further alcohol.